When loved ones need professional home care services in order to live their fullest, the decisions families face can be incredibly challenging. Your loved ones deserve genuinely compassionate personal care and companionship. Choosing a quality home care provider best suited for your family’s needs is critical.
The Mishle Home Care family of providers is passionately committed to providing the highest quality non-medical home care services. A premier Christian, family-owned and operated provider of home care, senior care, personal care, companion care, home helpers, outside support services, and supplemental staffing, we are deeply devoted to meeting your family’s unique needs to make your lives brighter and easier. Entrusting Mishle Home Care with the care of your loved ones means peace of mind, knowing that the Mishle Advantage Program™ (M.A.P) is working for you:
Our purpose is to help you and your loved ones. It’s that simple. We understand that home care, personal care, or senior companion care services are meant to ease your worries, not create them. That’s why we tailor high-quality, dependable services to meet your needs, whatever they may be.
The Mishle Advantage Program™ means you’ll have around-the-clock access to in-home care services, customer service, and support. Enjoy the assurance of comfort, safety, and privacy for your loved ones with customized programs tailored to fit your budget and schedule, meet your family’s unique needs, and foster independence and personal freedom.
- Customized care plans for each client
- Caregiver-client compatibility
- No sales pressure or long contracts
- No advance or down payments
- Easy modification to existing contracts
- No cancellation fees
Our Caregiver Specialists undergo extensive screening in a rigorous hiring process. Once Caregiver Specialists join the Mishle Home Care family as employees (not contractors), they receive comprehensive, continuous training and development in our in-house training center, ensuring they are both willing and competently equipped to truly give of themselves in service to your family.
- Continuous quality improvement processes, with year-round coaching, training, and support
- Required continuing education courses annually
- Specialized courses in meal preparation, nutrition, and presentation
- Rigorous performance evaluations
- Client satisfaction surveys
- Employee satisfaction and suggestion surveys
- CPR training and certification (where required)
The Mishle Advantage Program™ and our Christian values ensure not only impeccable professionalism, but also a higher level of compassionate care for your loved ones. Our Caregiver Specialists are carefully selected for their sincerity, patience, cheerfulness, and deep empathy for those in need of care. We strive to touch and improve lives with personal care and companionship that demonstrate deep empathy, respect for privacy and personal freedom, and a true desire to brighten the lives of others.
- Verification of licensure and certification
- Personality/personal attitude screening for diligence, compassion, trustworthiness, and caring
- Fingerprinting and criminal background checks, including sex offender registry verification
- Drug screening
- Physical examination, including TB test and/or evidence of satisfactory health
- Work and personal reference checks
- Confidentiality and privacy agreement verification